Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ode To Paris Retro Modern teardrop bridal headpiece with merrywidow veiling- Ode To Chanel! Fresh Spring Bridal Style!




http://www.etsy.com/listing/65259955/ode-to-paris-retro-modern-teardrop







What better way to start my first blog post than with an Ode to Chanel, and what's happening on the Paris runways for Spring 2011. I've fallen in love with wedding fashion, brides and bridal style ever since I started planning my own wedding.... The fashion is more adventurous, and brides can be as luxurious and as fabulous as they've always dreamed! Shouldn't every woman have that feeling everyday? Well of course dahling! Lets start now!

With that said, here is some of the inspiration behind my bridal creations for my beloved shop,
A. Lozano Couture, Bridal Millinery and Accessories.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ALozanoCouture


Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful start! Can't wait to see what's next. Your etsy shop is gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Love how you took the inspiration and made it wear-able. Can't wait to see what you have next!

    ReplyDelete