Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh How I love... Stephen Jones!





 My Own Creation:
 http://www.etsy.com/listing/73137436/paradis-amor-exotic-black-bridal



Stephen Jones, British milliner, has been inspiring me so much these last weeks. Being so busy with my two daughters and working on orders, I have found wonderful exile in sifting through amazing photos of his creations. His recent collaboration with Dior, John  Galliano, and L'Wren Scott ( to name a few!) for Spring 2011 came just in time, since we are all coming off of the honeymoon of the Royal Wedding fashion frenzy! Thank you Stephen for inspiring us who believe that romance, adventure, and class start with an amazing hat!http://www.stephenjonesmillinery.com/

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I cannot find better word :)
    Basia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angela. In a moment of generosity, I allowed Stephens team to use an old photo of mine of him wearing a hat which is posted above for his exhibition. While I don't mind you using the shot, I would try and always credit your source as you should really be paying for usage of any image on your blog. Best Barry J. Holmes

    ReplyDelete